Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Pics from Pitt

Here are some snaps from my trip to Pittsburg where I was visiting a friend in Carnegie Mellon University. Unfortunately, cold weather and general laziness meant that I didn't get around as much as I'd have liked but overall, I did visit some pretty scenic places (as can be seen).


A view from Mt. Washington



Later, that evening...



Later, that night...



The Cathedral Of Learning: A spectacular building belonging to
U of Pitt. Classes are actually held in here!!!



And finally, yours truly and aforementioned chum, on top of ...you guessed it, Mt. W!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kalaku da..looks like u have put on some weight.Ghajini I had seen first day night show da,decently made normal masala movie,not at all a ripoff from memento except for the short term memory loss part.
Sumant

7:21 AM  
Blogger Santosh Sankar said...

they are showing ghajini in Indy on Friday but I won't be able to make it :(

Must search for 'thiruttu' download...

And weight? 20 pounds since I set foot in India in December :)

8:57 AM  
Blogger Santosh Sankar said...

I cheated! I used a tripod :)
Still don't know how you do it! I found it impossible!

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

20 pounds..how ...what did u eat..??let me know the secret,I have lost 12 pounds since december
Sumant

8:29 PM  
Blogger Santosh Sankar said...

I just eat a lot :)

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home