Thursday, March 31, 2005

I HATE UNIX!!!

Just wanted to get that on record!

"I hate UNIX and anything that runs in UNIX!!"

So there...

UNIX is supposed to be stable right? Isn't that the main reason all the computer geeks out there use it (with smug looks that say "I'm a UNIX whiz and you are not")? Well, this UNIX program froze on me a couple of times today and, get this, I had to terminate and restart UNIX!!! I swear I'm not making this up.

So, above and beyond the mind-numbing complexity of a UNIX-based program and its stubborn user non-friendliness, I also have to put with it crashing like a Windows program!!! That's a great operating system! Thanks fellas!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!
Intresting whats think your car? [url=http://immobilizer.4.pl] immo decode [/url] ECUReader visa
alfa romeo test tool sales alfa romeo spare parts guide
alfa romeo change mileage auto toyota its

alfa romeo equipment tools
alfa romeo engine embarking in
alfa romeo instruction ремонт авто


Thank you!

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home